Monday, November 5, 2007

busy!!






Well it has been a while so I will try and get you caught up. Halloween was fun. It was nice, the tower called Josh and gave him the night off. I was so relieved!! I was really dreading another year of taking Kadin trick or treating by my self. Here on the base they have a certain time that you can t&t which is from 6 to 8. It was crazy!! As soon as 6 hit there where kids everywhere!!! We had a bag of candy just in case we got home before everyone was done and we ran out in about 15 min. and had to bolt out the door before anymore kids came. :) It was funny!! We went out and Kadin was so excited!! It was really cool because as you know here on base it seems like just about everyone has kids so we were worried that there wouldn't be any homes to t&t at. But people had left big bowls on their porches full of candy if they weren't going to be home. It was so neat. We are doing that next year. Then about 7:30 or so we went to the church with some friends where they were having a little party for the kids. They had all kids of games and food. they also had a costume contest and out of about 10-12 kids my little batman won! It was awesome!! Especially since I had just pieced his out fit together last minute. He was so excited!!! He won a free taco at taco time. He was one proud little boy!!!

My little Chicken :)







my batman and his friend Lilly the clown



On Fri. I went to the doc and set a time for my surgery. I and excited to finally having done and over with but I am a little nervous. I wrote an email to the family asking for help as I will be down for about 6 weeks and the first 2 weeks I can't do ANYTHING! but so far no one can help and I am getting very discouraged, mad, and worried all at the same time. There is just no way I can do this by my self. I am not exaggerating either, I physically can't do it! What am I going to do?? I am starting to panic a little. Oh well, I guess I will figure it out.



Sunday we finally went to church, although it was like pulling teeth to get Josh to go. :( It turned out good though. After the service we went to a Sunday school class with our friends and it was really good. It just so happened that they were having a potluck that day too so we got free food. Can't beat that. :) We stayed and met new people and had a great time. We will be going next week too. I am determined to go even if Josh doesn't go. I really miss it and I can't sit around any longer and wait for Josh. It is not setting a good example for the boys and I really want Kadin in church as he is 5 already.



Today Kadin has school at 12:30 and Josh has to work at 2:30. Other then that we don't have much planned. Yesterday I organized the wash room and today I plan on getting to our bedroom. wish me luck! TTYL!!


Easton and Aunt Vicki

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I cannot say how adorable that smile of Easton's is in his chicken costume! Those are both great costumes! You're the 'mom'! LOL :P