Saturday, November 17, 2007

A good day

Yesterday was a good day. I got a call saying I had won something at the Family resource center. I had entered a drawing there the other day when I was going to the Airman's Attic for a beautiful eagle sculpture and/or an American wreath. So I am excited to find out which one I won. I never win anything! :) Then around noon we got a knock on the door and there stood 2 1st Sgt.s, a Capton, and a Lt. Coronal (hope I got those right:). They brought us a box full of food for a Thanksgiving dinner including a turkey. How nice huh? So, we will use some of it when Marlene is here and then the rest we will take up to Daralyn and Gregs.



Also yesterday we took Easton to the doctor. He has had a fever since Tue. night between 100 and 103. :/ The doc said he had an ear infection which he thought was causing the fever. so we got him on meds and he is already acting like he feels better. We will see as the day goes on. He also weights 16 lbs 5oz. Oh, before we left for the doc I took his temp and it was 100, but when she took it (under the arm) at the office it was 98. I was confused so when the doc came in I asked him if he could re-check his temp because every time I come in and they take it under the arm it is ALWAYS 98 or 97 and when I took it at home it was 100. He said sure. So the nurse came back in and took it rectally and sure enough it said 102. she looked at it and said, "Now why does that say 102?" Hum.. I wonder... :P Maybe because a mother knows best and he was running a temp. like I said. :P I just looked at her with a satisfied look and kept my mouth shut. :) then when we were leaving I realized she never told me how much he weighted so on the way out I stopped at her desk and asked her if should could tell me. She looked very annoyed with me. :/ It was quite funny though.



The other day I went to Other Mothers and got the kids some winter stuff and found a dinosaur lamp for Kadin. I was so excited!! I have been looking for one forever but the only ones I could find , even on ebay, were around $30. The one I got him, I got it for $7. Theres a pic below. He loves it!! I also got a nice baby gate for $12. I absolutely love that store!! Now all I need to find is a booster seat with a tray for Easton when we travel and a car seat for E. He is getting to big for the one he has now. We also need a dresser for Josh and I. We don't have one and it is getting very annoying that our closet is a constant mess because of it.





Anyway, I better get going. Today we are going to decorate for Christmas since I won't be able to when it comes time. Kadin is excited and won't leave me alone until it is done. :) Hope you all have a good day! TTYL!!

1 comment:

kate said...

What did you win?