It is cold out side about 29F and lots of snow. It snowed last night and is suppose to snow today and all weekend. :/ As of right now we have about 4 1/2 inches.
Today I have a doc appointment for my foot. I hope all is well but I don't know. They are going to take xrays today so that will be interesting to see.
Easton and I are still fighting this nasty cold. Easton is worse today. :( My voice sounds awful and hope that it gets better soon. It was funny, I called Josh at work and usually they say hold on in the back round I hear them say "JB its your wife" but today they couldn't even understand me when I said JB. It was kind of funny. Josh is doing better with this cold. It doesn't seem like he had it as bad as the rest of us so that is good. He was taking that AirBourne stuff so it seemed to do its job well.
More exciting news. My cousin Clint and his wife Laura had their baby last night. I don't know much yet but I do know that Laura wouldn't dialate further then a 3 so they ended up doing a C section. It a boy named Hayden Joseph Johnson. Thats about all I know right now.
well better get going. TTYL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are fighting a cold! You did sound pretty stuffy this morning. :) I look forward to hearing how your foot is doing. Keep us posted.
Congratulations on your new baby 2nd Cousin!
Post a Comment