Yesterday, we went and cut down our Christmas tree. It was fun!!! Afterwards I was hurting a little but it was worth it. Kadin was such a good helper to daddy. Easton thought it was funny when Daddy was sawing the tree down. :)
Later, after coming home to rest a little, we went and got some Christmas shopping done. then we went to the BX because earlier that day Josh and I entered to win a Wii. the drawing was at 5pm and they we giving away 6 of them. We didn't think we would win but we went anyway and guess what?? I won!!! We were so excited!! They are selling for about $250 and we won! So that is our Christmas present to Kadin. He is going to be SOOOO EXCITED!! So another thing to add to Kadins Christmas list is extra paddle for the Wii and some games. :) What a way to end the day!!!
Today we are going to decorate the outside of the house and the Christmas tree. I will send pics.
Kadin going to catch the tree when it starts to fall. :)
Daddy showing Kadin how old the tree is.
After a long day!
2 comments:
Oh man! I can't believe you won! That's awesome. :D
Thanks for the pictures too, they're priceless.
<3
Oh, what a fun day that must have been. And you won a Wii?!! Tim is sooo jealous. :)
Post a Comment