Saturday, March 15, 2008

busy busy

It has been a while since my last blog. We have been very busy! We had Eastons 1st birthday party last Sunday. It was great! He was cranky because he didn't get his nap in time but over all it was good. We ended up having 35 people here. Isnt that crazy!? We didn't expect that many. It was a long day though and was glad when it was over. :)

Then on Tue. Holly and Tim got their new house. It is cute! hard to arrange furniture but it is cute. I wont ruin it and let Holly tell you about it. we spent a while over there helping move things around and lifting boxes that Holly was not able to lift. it was great to see them in their house. it really made it real that they are here to stay. So exciting!

On thurs. Holly and I went to " Spouse movie night" held at the theater for the military spouses. It only cost $4 and we got free pop and popcorn. Both holly and I won door prizes too. Holly got 3 tickets to the theater, candy and some popcorn. I got $30 gift coupons for the theater and a bath body wash set. It was so much fun. We met some of my friends there and watch "27 dresses" . It was so cute!! It was very funny and sad in someplaces but it ended excellent. I was so glad that Holly was here to share that and many others like it with me.

Then Friday Kadin had school. It was good ole pay day so we had to go grocery shopping, bank, etc.. It was a busy day! Then Tim V. showed up at around 6 pm or so. We had dinner and watch a movie. Josh wasn't feeling well so he laid on the couch most the night. I hope he feels better today.

Later today we are going to the library with Holly and Tim. Kadin loves the library so it should be a good trip. Josh has to work at 3 so i am planningon heading over to my aunts house for a visit. This morning I have to finish decorating a cake for a friends baby shower. Hope I have enough time for everything. :)

Last night Easton didnt sleep well and during one of his waking moments, I was changing his diaper. We have a night light in there so I can see what I am doing and while I was changing him, He discovered his shadow. It was so cute. The whole time he laid there waving and watching the
shadow of his hand. :) It kept him occupied for a while which was nice as I new he was not going to go back to sleep anytime soon. He was up for about and hour and a half that time. :/ But it was cute that he noticed his shadow.

Easton has also learned how to shut the TV off and now it is his favorite past time while Kadin is trying to play video games. :) It is quite funny to us but not to Kadin of course.

Well I better get going. Love you all and hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: