These are videos of Josh wrestling with BOTH the boys. It is so cute and funny. They were having so much fun. Easton was trying to steam roll Josh in one of the videos, it was so funny.
Not much going on here. Last night josh had to work so I took the boys to McDonalds to play. While we were there I met a couple from MT. They had 4 kids and now lived in davenport. It was nice to meet them and to have someone to talk to.
Today I have a doc appointment and Josh doesn't have to work so that is nice. Kadin has school today so Josh will just have Easton to watch. Then when I get back I have to make Eastons cake for the party. It is going to be a teddybear.
thats about all going on here. sorry we are so boring. :) Hope everyone has a great day!
1 comment:
Those videos are so cute!
Post a Comment