I don't know how I could of forgot because it is so exciting, but the gift that Josh gave me for our anniversary was 2 tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert here is May. Isn't that cool!!?? I am so excited!! I think this is the best Anniversary present he has ever given me :).
Today there is not much going on. but the rest of this week is kind of busy. Today I have to do some grocery shopping. YAY!! We finally got paid. :) Then at 4 I have my couselor appointment. Tomarrow in the morning I have physical theropy for my foot and after that have an appointment for Eastons 1 year well child check up. On Thursday I have mops at 9:30 and then at 1 have an apointment for an official prego test. They wont let me see my OB with out a conformation test from a doc and apparently she can't do it. (DUMB!!!) Anyway, then Friday I think I am open. Some time this week we have to take the care back in for the 4th time because it is still not fixed. :/ ugh!!! We are both getting fed up with this blasted car.
Well, it is official that Josh has now reached panic mode with a new little one on the way. :) He is stressing about getting a new car because 3 car seats will not fit in our car. Plus the blasted thing is always making weird sounds so we need to get rid of it. He is thinking that the only way we can afford a new car is if we trade in the Subaru and the truck. :( I really don't want him to get rid of his truck but right now it seems to be the only way. Plus we are thinking that the only way we are goingto afford this new little one is if he re-enlists because we need the bonus. So you can see why he and I are panicing. :)
My panic mode it that we are going to run out of room. Kadin and Easton will have to share a room eventually and Kades room is small for 2 beds and dressers. Plus Easton will have to be in a toddler bed because the baby will need the crib and I am VERY nervous about that! He won't even go to bed by himself now, we have to hold him till he falls asleep. :( And now we are running out of clothes for Easton. He has 4 pairs of PJs and 1 pair of jeans. ugh!! So anyway, that is my panic mode. :/
I don't know if you all know my friend Kate? She wants to throw me a baby shower this time and I think that for this one, since I have allot of stuff this time, that the theme is going to be storage. I need any baskets and storage bins (big or small) I can get. We will not have a dresser for this one for a while so we will have to store clothes and things in tubs or baskets.
WEll, I better get going. got alot to do today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What size does Easton wear Amber? There are still lots of clothes in my Mom's garage for boys. I've been just freecycling Ethan's old clothes, but I still have boxes of them right now. If you need them, they are yours!
Josh's panic is similar to Jason's panic :) This sounds trite, but things will work out. Our car situation worked out in an unexpected way so that we could upgrade to fit three car seats and not break the bank. PRAY! And remind Josh that you have 9 months to work things out. Jason often felt that he had to get it figured out immediately (after we found out I was preg) and that just isn't the case. You have time!
Hey there, Happy late Anniversary!! I didn't realize it had been 6 years, where does the time go????? Take Care! Love ya, Talana
Post a Comment