I just realized that I haven't written about what we got on the big pick up day a couple weeks ago. We were able to get 3 pretty patio chairs, a toddler bed and mattress, 3 baby gates, a Lightning McQueen ( from the movie Cars)TV for Kadin, a brand new bassinet for my sister, a baby bouncer chair, ALLOT of veggie tales movies (they all work so far), a cool fan, and a soccer goal for the back yard. We made out like bandits! It was such a relief to find the toddler bed. I have been stressing over that for a while now.
The last week we have been working with Easton on going to bed in his own bed without us holding him to go to sleep. The first night was rough. We put him in bed and he cried for about 15 min. then I went in and calmed him down. After he was calm I put him back down and he cried for about 10 min. or so and then went to sleep. The next night he cried for about 10 min. then went to sleep. The last few nights he has gone to bed without even a wine. :) He just curls up with his blanket grabs his bear and goes to sleep. We are so proud of him!! Next we will be working on him sleeping through the night. He still wakes up once a night but it is only for 15 -30 min. and then he goes to sleep. We will give him a while to get use to the bed first but our goal is to have sleeping through the night in a toddler bed before the baby gets here. So far so good.:)
I am feeling much better now. I still have my days but am doing good and am finding that I need the nausea meds less and less. I am SOOOO glad I am at the end of it!!!! Although I am feeling better yesterday I woke up with the lower right side of my tummy cramping and my bladder hurting which lasted all day and this morning is still hurting. I am thinking bladder infection but am not sure. If it keeps up I am going to call the doc. on Monday. Well, this is my 12Th week and I cant believe how fast it has gone. I hope it stays that way. :P I started showing very fast and already cant fit any of my clothes, am uncomfortable, and cant sleep well. blah!
Here are some pics we took yesterday. We were down stairs yesterday trying to organize our mess of a basement and Easton found on of the rocking chairs I use for my porcelain dolls. I is perfect size for him and he adopted it right away. He absolutely loves it so we brought it up stairs.
Yeehaw!!!!
Well, this blog has become longer then I predicted so better get going. Hope everyone is having a great day!
1 comment:
That is such a cute story about Kadin and the pretty girl in the parade. :D I'm still giggling about that.
Post a Comment