Yesterday Kadin got his cast put on. He chose blue and it doesnt seem to bother him a whole lot. They didn't do a full arm cast like we had thought. I guess this kind of break is common in kids. It is called a buckle fracture and they are not that bad. The doc said he would only have to have it on for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. What a relief!!
Today Kadin has school so I think hw wants the kids to sign his cast. That should be cute! Friday is his last day of school so he is excited.
I thought I would write just to give you the update. Hope all have a good day.
3 comments:
What a cool looking cast Kadin! I like the color. :)
Hopefully this evening Uncle Tim and I can come over and see it in person.
That's a great cast, Kadin! It will look even better with lots of your friends' names on it. I'm so glad your arm isn't hurting.
Love,
Great-grammy
That's neat Kadin! I'm so glad it doesn't have to stay on for very long though. :) Love,
Aunt Lindy
Post a Comment