Crazy Snow here is Spokane!! Here are some pics that we took this morning.
Kadin playing in the snow
I talked to Daralyn thismorning ans she said we have more snow then they do right now. That is just wierd!! And it is still snowing and it is 9:40 am right now. Josh just came home from work and said he got released early so he could go rescue people that were stuck. He said they are not allowing anyone on I-90 without chains or 4wd. He also said that on his way to work there was a lady that was stuck and so she started walking to work so he picked her up and took her to work. He didn't know her but she was very greatful for the ride. Its so funny because when Josh was telling me that story he had a big grin on his face and said he loves his big truck. :) LOL Hes like a kid in a candy store when it comes to this sort of thing. He just loves it and I am glad I made him keep his truck!! It is so nice to see him so happy and having fun!
Anyway, hope you all stay safe and warm today!
2 comments:
Man this snow IS crazy!! I can't believe it is still coming down.
Holy cow, that is a lot of snow!!!!
Post a Comment