Tuesday, January 20, 2009

catch up

how was everyones weekend? Ours was ok. Fri. we went to Deel center and had a play date with Holly and a few women from mops. Then that evening I went to a movie with my friend Amanda. It was alot of fun! Sat. we just hung out at home and didn't do much. Sunday we took Brooke and Easton to a friends house and Josh, Kadin and my self went snow boarding. We had alot of fun! It was mine and Kadin's first time so Josh was our teacher. We were there for a few hours and we were starting to get the hang of it but were getting tired. You know when that happens you kind of stop learning and things start happening. Well, I fell really hard and ended up giving myself whip lash and a sprained wrist. :P I have a brace on now and take excedrine migrain for my horrible headaches. But it was all in good fun and it was great to spend the day with just us three for a change. Next time I am going to try skiing instead. :) WEll sory so short. I will write again later.

3 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Oh no! Ouch! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

What fun that must have been (even though you got some owies) to do something special with Josh and Kadin. Good idea! Hope your head and wrist get feeling better real soon.

Lindy said...

Amber! It's so good to hear from you. I've been missing you guys!

That's a bummer about your injuries! Ouch! What fun though. :)

Love,
Lindy