Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New hair

Not much going on around here. Brooke is growing. She weights 11lbs now and is growing out of all her 0-3months pajamas. She is pretty much on a good schedule now which is nice.
Yesterday I went to the Airmans Attic and got a pair of pants (I only have 2 pair that fit) and a Wheres Walso book for Kadin. Last night Kadin, Easton, and Josh sat and looked at it for hours. I always liked those books when I was little. There is so much to look at.
I also cut my hair last weekend. (pic below) I was tired of it taking me over a half hour to blow dry it. Plus since my horomones have been out of wack I am always hot. I have so much hair that it made it worse, so it had to come off. I really like it and it is quick and easy to take care of. Unfortunatly Josh doesnt like it. :( Kadin hasn't said much about it either, but I think Easton likes it. When I hold him he is always playing with the back of my hair. It is cute! And there will be times where he sits on my lap and looks at me for a minute, touches my hair and smiles. Hes so cute!
Josh is working on designing a coin for the tower. He is heading it up and it looks pretty cool. They use these coins in plaques they give the people that are leaving the tower. You can also just buy one for yourself if you want. When we get one I will send a pic of it.
The boys are doing good. They are getting over their colds finally.
That is about all that is happening around here.

4 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

I do really like your hair! It suits you I think. :)

DARALYN said...

It is so cute and so practical right now. Good move!

Anonymous said...

I like it! It's perky and frames your face beautifully. What's with these guys that don't like short hair?

Lindy said...

I like it Amber! I don't like it as much as one of your shoulder-length styles... but it's not bad at all! :) I like the blonde too.