Well as some of you may know, Eastons 2nd Birthday is on Wed. . I cant believe he is 2 already! we are going to have a party for him on the weekend and I will send out invites today hopefully.:/ Also at the end of this month is mine and Josh's 7 yr anniversary. We made reservations at the Couer 'd Alene resort for 3 days. Thur. to Sat. . It should be fun. The only down fall right now is we don't know who will take the kids over night to two nights. Its hard now will three kids. Everyone we know has kids of there own and doesn't want to add 3 three more. So if we don't find someone we will have to cancel. :( That would be very disappointing.
On a different note. I took Brooke to the doc again on Fri. and they have cut her breathing treatments down to one before bed unless she has a coughing fit then give it to her twice a day. She is growing like crazy. She weighed 12 lbs and is 23 in. long. She gained a pound and grew an inch in just one week. She has been doing good with her treatments now. She doesn't cry anymore. There are some pics below of her treatment last night.
Last night our washer broke. This is the second time it has broke on me. Josh said its fixable but I will be without a washer for a few days. :/ I can't go that long without my washer. Every day I have to do at least 3 loads of laundry to keep up. I got behind one week a while ago and so I went down to tackle the laundry and had to do 8 loads of laundry in one day and still wasn't done. Ugh!! So I hope Josh will find time to fix it soon.
Below are some pics that we took in the last couple days. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!
Easton
Easton's new thing, hand in the pants
Easton with butter all over his face
He made a mask out of his bread with butter :)
Brooke getting her breathing treatment
Brooke smiling at daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment