Easton is doing good. He is starting to talk a little better. Starting on Monday we started taking his binki away. It is going good. The first day of course was HELL!!!! but from then on he has done very good. He still gets it at night and nap time but that's it. I am so proud of him!
Brooke is doing good too. She loves to sit up now. She is not a big fan of tummy time though. Yesterday I put her on her tummy and she rolled over to her back. :) Shes getting so big.
Josh is doing good now that he has finally beat that cold he had. He loves having his new dog, Jet. He plays with him all the time and Jet is learning very fast. Where ever Josh goes the dog goes. It is kinda cute! The kids really love Jet too. Easton likes to cuddle with Jet. (Imagine that:) My little cuddle bug. I got some pics of them the other day. It was so cute!!
Here are some more random pics taken in the last couple days.
3 comments:
awww! those pictures of easton and jet are priceless! that is sooo cute! :) i love it. i miss you tons and tons and tons! :)
Easton and Jet are so cute. :)
Ahhh. I love those pics of Easton with Jet! What a good dog.
Post a Comment