Sunday, April 26, 2009

kids,kids,kids :)

Kadin has started T-ball this year. His teams name is the Angels and his team color is red. He had his first practice on Thur. and had a blast. I didn't get to take any pics because it was so cold that I had to cuddle with both the little ones to keep them warm. His first game is on Tue. and I will get pics and share with everyone.

Easton is doing good. He loves to play outside with Kadin and Michael. Its nice because neither of them mind Easton out there with them so there is rarely any fighting. He is talking more but not much better so I need to get on the ball and call his doc about his speech. Other then that he is good.

Brooke is doing good too. She has started rolling over from her back to tummy. However she is not a big fan of tummy time so when she rolls over she will stay there for about 2 min. then start yelling because she doesn't like it. She has also started this thing when you feed her she puts her hand up over her eyes like she is so exhausted. :P Girls are so dramatic. It is so funny and so cute! She loves to sit in her bumbo and watch what everyone is doing and she also loves to stand up. She is getting so big! Her next well child is on the 5th and I cant wait to see how much she has grown.

Josh is doing well. He is enjoying working on his car in the nice weather. for those of you who don't know, we traded our green car and Josh's motorcycle to Tim V for his brown car. He has been fixing it up. Its so nice he has a project now. He is really loving it and has been working on the car every day for the last week. its like seeing a kid in a toy store. :)

That is about all that is going on here. hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

That hand thing Brooke does is so cute!
I can't wait to see Kadin play t-ball :)
I love watching Easton tag along after his big brother. He's getting to be such a big boy.

Lindy said...

Ah, that is such an endearing little pose Brooke is doing! :) I'm so glad Josh is lovin' that car. Tim is psyched to get his motorcycle permit and start riding it.

Anonymous said...

Brooke's rolling over already? What a sweatie. Cant wait to see her! Soon she'll be crawling. Give her a kiss from Nammy... :X

Anonymous said...

Whoa--Those kids are changing just too fast. Kadin playing T-ball, Easton hangin' out with the big guys, and Brooke rolling over on her tummy. I'll be calling you in the next couple of days to set up a time to come see you all. Am having a huge great-grandma attack!
Hugs to all of you - Marlene/Grammy