Monday, May 4, 2009

funny story

Today is Josh's birthday!!! We plan to go out to dinner to celebrate. Luckily Josh doesn't have to work today so that is good.

Yesterday Brooke had her well child check. It is late because there is only one pediatrician for the whole base so there is quite a wait. She is five months old now and weights 15lbs 7oz. and she is 27.5 in. long. She is in the 75% for everything so she is doing good. She has been teething pretty good so that hasn't been fun. She is doing good though as far as sleeping but all day she whines and whimpers. :( She is also rolling from her back to front. She hates tummy time though, so when she rolls to her tummy she gets stuck and starts screaming. :P She wiggles and worms her way around the living room.

Easton is doing good. We had quite a crazy event with him on Sun. though. We were sitting at the table eating dinner. Josh and I were talking and then all the sudden Josh looked at Easton and asked why his eyes were watering. He was wiping his nose like crazy too and laughing. Then Josh realized Easton had something in his nose. We jumped up to see what was in there and try to get it out. He had stuck a pee up his nose. I went and got the tweezers and when I pulled the pee out I saw something else in there, it was a piece of corn. I pulled that one out and the whole time Easton was laughing. I could see anymore in there so we finished eating and went on with our night routine. Then next morning all the kids got up and I was changing diapers. As I was changing Easton he sneezed and ANOTHER pee came shooting out. Yes my friends, that equals 3! Three veggies up his nose. :) I felt so many feelings all at the same time. First was scared and worry that he had another up there and I didn't know, second was relief that the third pee didn't cause him to choke and that it came out on its own and didnt stay and cause damage, and third was laughter and amazement. I can't believe he got 2 pees and a piece of corn. LOL!!! Crazy!

Kadin is doing good. He is really enjoying T-ball. He is so good at it. Every night at dinner he prays that he does good in his games. It is so cute! School is going good for him. At the end of the month they are taking a field trip to Mobius kids museum in the down town mall and he is very excited.

Josh is doing good too. He tests for staff tomorrow. He is a little nervous but he has been studying hard for a while and he only missed the it by 1 last year so he should be fine. He is also in the parade again this year. I think it is not this coming weekend but the next. Kadin also has a game that weekend so it is going to be busy.

Below are some pics that I took the other day and a video of the boys. Enjoy!


Brooke watching the fish








Kadin teaching Easton how to dance:)

4 comments:

DARALYN said...

Oh man. Why doesn't it surprise me that it was Easton who put peas up his nose?!?

So, who taught Kadin how to dance?? This was too cute :)

Love you all and can't wait to see you soon!

Tim and Holly said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! I loved the video - even Brooke was dancing lol. It made my morning. :D

Anonymous said...

Just too too cute! How neat to have a big brother to teach you how to dance. I got a kick out of Brooke dancing in the background.
So Easton thought it was pretty funny storing veggies in his nose. What a character.
Love, Grammy

Becki said...

That video of Easton and Kadin dancing almost made me pee my pants it was so funny!

Easton does a great job of copying Kadin. You can tell he really looks up to his big brother.