Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moses Lake trip

We had an interesting but good trip to Moses Lake. It was great to see mom, dad, Ashely and her family. We had dinner almost every night with mom and dad and lunch at Ashely's. We went to a couple different parks, but didn't stay long as it was very hot there. We went swimming at the hotel indoor pool almost every day and on the last day we took the kids to the Aquatic Center. it was a lot of fun. The kids went on the kiddie slides and under the mushroom fountain and had a blast. Josh and Kadin went on the lazy river and Josh went down the big water slide. I took brooke in the shallow end in her new floaty that gramma bought her and she loved it. She was laughing and kicking the whole time. All the adults that walked by would comment on her floaty saying how cute it was and such a good idea. (it has an shade canopy on it)

We went out to mom and dads house to check out all the animals and the kids really enjoyed it. Easton of course took right to the cats and a group of 4 or 5 of them followed him everywhere he went. Kadin loved them all and Brooke really didn't know what to think. There is a pic of a dog that mom and dad have that has a dog wheelchair. He got hit by a car so his back end doesn't work. It is very neat contraption.

The interesting part of the trip was that the kids all got diarrhea the first day we were there. :/ Then the next morning Brooke threw up majorly all over our bed. EWWW!! But later that day Brooke started crawling!!! We were so excited!
We went swimming later that night and we forgot brookes swim diapers. We put a regular diaper on and went anyway. Not a good idea:P Her diaper got so full with water that it literally exploded in her swimsuit. There was white bites of the inside diaper all over the place. ugh... what a mess!!

Then, yes there is more. Sat. night I got really sick. I was throwing up and had a horrible migraine. I felt like dieing! Josh's stomach was upset so we were taking turns with the bathroom. Brooke and Easton still had the runs also and then later that night Josh had to go to work. The next day we were all feeling better. I was still a little queasy but better then I had been.
Monday we all came home and it was so nice!!! No more sleeping on a bed I swear was made of ply wood and no more stressing about keeping the kids quiet while Josh was trying to sleep.


There are also pics of the pool, parks, and animals that we went to.





























1 comment:

Tim and Holly said...

Yay a new blog! Everyone has been so busy this summer we're all a bit behind on blogging. Thanks for updating yours! Maybe I'll get around to mine sometime...:P

Man, the headache and throwing up sound like what Cian and I had, but we didn't get the diarrhea. I hope everyone is feeling better by now!

I can't wait to see Brooke crawling this next weekend. :)