Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friday doc.

yesterday we took Easton to the doc for is Well Child Check. His percentages are low but the doc said that it is ok. He is now 7 months old.

Ht 26 3/4" 33%
Wt 16.11 15%
Hc 17 1/4" 31%

Its funny because everyone says he is a chunk and he really isn't. Kadin was HUGE compared to Easton. Kadin was in the 95% for his wt for the longest time and Easton is only in the 15%. Quite the differance. :)

Today is Kadins birthday party. We are going to ID to pick up my aunt (since she can't drive) at 11:00. That way she can help me set up and everything. It should be fun. Kadin is very excited!!!
Yesterday I was trying to move a box with my feet because I had Easton in my arms. I totally spaced about my toe. So I kick the box and was almost in tears. It hurt so bad!!! It still hurts today. I am so frustrated with this foot so I made another doc appointment and will set up the surgery. I am done with this stinkin' thing!!
Anyway, I better get going. Talk later!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I'm surprised about those percentages too! He's plenty big! :)

Becki said...

I know that both Ethan and Gwen were in the low percentages. I think Gwen is in like the 5th % for weight....she might have even been negative for a while. I don't hold much to those percentage things. You and Josh aren't tall/big, so it would make sense that the kids wouldn't necessarily be either. Those tables don't take into account the size of the parents at all!

I think one of my patients was told her child had characteristics of being a dwarf because he had short legs and was like 2% for height....they didn't look at mom and dad who both have short legs and are like 5'2.