Yesterday was a good day. We went and bought the new Transformer movie. Josh saw it in the theater but I didn't get to so we watched it last night. It was AWSOME!!!! If you haven't seen it you have to. I loved it!!
Easton has finllay cut his 2 top teeth after fighting with them for a while. It is nice to have my happy baby back and he has been sleeping better.
I have started to get things rolling to set up my foot surgery. It will be nice to get that taken care of. I am so tired of being limited on things I can do. I am a pretty active person so you could imagine how frustrated I am. I am worried though as to how things are going to go after the surgery. Being down for 6-8 weeks is a long time! Please keep us in your prayers.
Kadin is doing good. We had his party on Sat. and it was so much fun! He got Optimist Prime transformer helmet. It changes your voice when you talk through it and he loves it. He says thats what he wants to be for Halloween which is nice becasue now I don't have to buy him a costume. :)
Josh is doing good. He had to fix his car the other day. Something was wrong with the battery cables and he actually had to push start his car when he was coming home from work on Sun. . :/ He got it fixed though and is working fine. He also signed up for his last math class yesterday and started last night. Please pray that he will not get so frustrated and stressed this time.
Well, that is about all for here. We have AWANA and my bible study tonight and Kadin has school today too. Wed, is our busy day. So better get going. Talk later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got to see Transformers on Thursday night too! It WAS awesome! I can't wait for another one to come out. I really liked the plot.
I'm so sorry about your foot. I hope you can get that surgery over with soon! Are you nervous about it?
Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment