Monday, October 22, 2007

pumpkin fun

Yesterday we went to a place called Greensbluff. It is a big pumpkin patch with a corn maze, pony rides, a hay maze for the kids, and big hay pit that all the kids can play in, and a a pumpkin cannon. It was a lot of fun!! We got 5 pumpkins. We carved all but one of them last night. We went through the corn maze and I got pics but then my camera batteries went dead. :( big bummer!! We had fun though and I got pics of us carving.Last night after carving the pumkins Easton got sick. He through up 3 times and then it was over. Kadin did that the other day too. Very strange! I am glad it didn't last long for either of them. But poor Easton through up in his sleep. :( Poor thing!The boys got baths this morning and now it is time to get kadin ready for school. TTYL!











2 comments:

Lindy said...

What fun you guys had! That's too bad about the flu. :( Cedric had it last night too! Read my blog to hear about it.

DARALYN said...

I love all your punkin designs but the alligator punkin was unique!