Well, we were not as lucky as Tim and Lindy. We all got the flue. Josh and I got it at the same time. Around 8pm on Tue. Jsh was in class and almost had to leave. Then I got sick and started throwing up. Josh never did throw up and he was feeling better by the time he got home. Me on the other hand was throwing up every 15 -30 min. until 4 in the morning. :( I spent alday in bed yesterday and they sent Josh home from work to help me which was very nice of them and very much needed. I only got sick once yesterday and around 8 last night started to feel a little better. I drank some chicken broth and had a popsicle and that seemed to help a little. I got a pretty good night sleep. This morning I am still a little weak and my tummy is still a little queazy but I am able to sit up and walk around without throwing up. I am so glad I am started to get over this!! We have that marriage conferance this weekend so I will take it easy today to and hopfully I will be good to go Sat. .
Daralyn and Greg are coming down this weekend to watch the boys for us so they should have a great time. Kadin is very excited! He wants to show them everything he got for his birthday. :)
Last night I was laying on the couch and Josh was hold ing Easton on the other couch and I asked him, " so, how did you like doing my job today?" He just chuckled and said I don't know. I said would you rather do my job or yours? He looked at me, laughed and said "I like mine a little better." I thought that was funny!! And he didnt even do dishes or laundry. Its amazing how guys have no clue as to how much we do at home! They think we have so much time to get things done. I hope this was an eye opener for Josh.
Well, better go lie down for a bit. TTYL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment