Wednesday, November 7, 2007

bad day!

Well today has not been a good day. My horomones are going crazy and It feels like I have been riding a VERY BAD rollercoaster all day. And what a bad time to have pms when I have the stress of trying to find help for the surgery. Which has been a joke. I love how I drop everything to help my family when they need it but no one seems to be able to do it for me. Why is that?? I guess it goes back to the invisable thing again. I have always felt that I have been invisible and not important to the family and this just adds to it.
Plus I told everyone that I have a blog now and only 1 or 2 people ever read it. (Thank you to those who do) I am just tired of this BS. I am a good person damn it, why doesn't anybody see and respect that?? I am so sick of it. I am tired of being the only one that knows. Anyway I have to go. To the 2 that are helping me out over the surgery, Thank you and just ignore this blog. :) To those aren't helping me because they are to "busy", read this, absorb it and remember!

2 comments:

DARALYN said...

wow, your period came back with a vengence! poor, hon =8< take a deep breath. its going to be alright :>

Tim and Holly said...

I wish I could help, but alas...I'm one of the only people with ample free time, and I'm thousands of miles away. :( Also, I just wanted to let you know I DO read your blogs, but I am a very bad commentor and can rarely think of anything to say. <3