Well, tomorrow is my surgery and I am nervous. The surgery is only 3 hours and then I get to come home. About 2 cm or so down from the joint of my big toe they are going to cut the bone and move it over so it is aligned right. Then they are going to shave the access bone off and put a screw in it to hold it together. Pretty crazy for my first surgery. I am nervous about how they are putting me under too as I have not done it before. They are putting meds in an ivy and as long as the meds are running I will be asleep. When they shut off the meds I will wake up. :/ UHGG!!! Ok don't want to think about it. :P
Anyway, I better get going. Kadin just came out, sat on the couch and said, "Momma, I think I have fleas." LOL!!! He said I need to get him a flea collar. :) Where does he come up with these things!! HA HA HA Anyway, hope you all have a good day. TTYL!!
2 comments:
Amber our prayers and thoughts are with you concerning your surgery tomorrow and your recovery afterwards. I wouldn't let yourself worry too much about it because sleeping through surgery is so much better than the alternative! :-) I hope you can just focus on the end results and cling to the realization that the recovery is but, for a short time and the benefit will be a long time...so hang in there! Love you all, Aunt Deanne
Hey there!! If I was closer, I would have helped you with your surgery, so I'm sorry I'm not, but you are right. You are a great person and you help whenever you can. Some of us do notice and appreciate it. I hope your surgery comes out good. I'm going back to Seattle for surgery on the 4th of Dec and am pretty worried about the same things you are. I will have to take Key to school 20 miles away and I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to drive wearing those great big bulky boots. With Stac's job, he won't always be able to help me, so like you, I'll figure something out. Key might have to learn to drive on the highway a year earlier:P Just kidding, I wouldn't want to give myself a heart attack on top of the surgery. I will get to stay home for two weeks to 6 weeks or somewhere in between, so I'll be able to read your blog, if youre up to writing it. Take good care of YOU!!! and let Kadin take good care of you too. It's amazing how helpful kids can be. Even if it's just making you laugh:) Love You! Talana
Post a Comment