Wednesday, December 19, 2007

it is offical




Well it is official, Easton is a trouble maker. :) He has now learned how to open all the cupboards and draws and LOVES to play with outlets. ugh!! We don't have any child safety locks yet so we put our stool in front of the cupboards under the sink and he has already learned how to push it out of the way. what a stinker. :)






Today is cold and snowy out side. Yesterday it snowed all morning until about 1pm and then today it is supposed to snow again. We are getting allot of snow here which is surprising. The roads have gotten pretty slick but to our relief our car does exceptionally well in the snow. It doesn't have snow tires on it yet but it does pretty good even without them. It is nice to have a car that I finally feel safe in.






Last night I was busy baking. I made fudge and some poinsettia cookies. They are really neat looking and I can't wait to bring them to the Hollenbecks to show them off. :)







While I was cooking Kadin decided to give Easton a slieght ride in the laundry basket. :)




Well that is about all. TTYL!

No comments: