today is sunny and warm. We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground and a big pile in the yard that Josh had made for Kadin to sled down. Kadin loves it!!
Not much is happening today. Kadin has school and I am planning on making some fudge. Last night we made sugar cookies. Kadin loves to cook. Josh has to work swing tonight. That is about it. I am very tired today and don't feel like doing much.
I took this video of Easton yesterday. It is so cute!! He is playing with Skeeter.
We got all our christmas shopping done which is a relief. It is so hard to shop for certain people!! Anyway, I have to get Kadin ready for school. TTYL!
1 comment:
Lol, Easton and Skeeter are so cute. :D Skeeter is crazy rolling around so much. Thanks for posting it. :)
Post a Comment