Yesterday I didn't get a chance to write but we had a good day. We went to MOPS in the morning. It was a good time. We had breakfast goodies, learned about Hanakka, played a game, and raffeled off prizes. Surprisingly I won alot. I got a candle holder, a poinsetta, 2 pampered shef items, a large bag of cookie cutters, and a pretty little mink notebook. For the goodies I made Pinapple upside down biscuits. Josh nad I loved them but unfortunatly only on person ate one. :( But that means more for us. :)
Then we came home and took a little snooze. A much needed snooze as my foot was killing me!! My foot is getting better but the other day I hurt it again. I was in tears it hurt so bad. I was trying to go down the stairs and sliped and cought my self with my bad foot. :/ I wasn't wearing my shoe thing like I was suppose to so it hurt pretty good. After that Josh scolded me for not wearing my shoe :P and now I wear it all the time.
Also yesterday Easton started holding his bottle by him self. It is so cute! such a big boy.
Today we arent doing much. Kadin has school and I need to ship some things for Christmas and thats about it for now. I should probably take it easy today. Anyway, hope you all have a blessed day! TTYL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment