Thursday, January 3, 2008

Boys boys boys!!

Yesterday we went grocery shopping and cleaned the house. Not to exciting. My cupboards were driving me bonkers so I reorganized them too.
Today we don't have much planned. Josh has to go sign up for classes. He is taking another math class. It will be the last one he has to take. YAY!!!

Its so cute I am sitting here and while I am typing I hear Josh and Kadin racing monster trucks along the floor. I turned around to watch and there is Easton crawling on 3 limbs and pushing a monster truck with the fourth. :) Its so cute!! He is playing with the boys! Love it.


I was noticing last night though that it is going to crazy being in a house of hold of boys and being out numbered. Last night I was playing the Wii with Kadin and noticed he was holing himself. I asked him if he needed to go potty and he said no. He let go and I didn't think anymore about it. Then a couple minutes later I saw him do it again. So I asked him again if he had to go potty and he said no its just bothering him when he jumps. LOL!!! So he holds it!!! Geesh, boys!!

Anyway, I better get the day going. We are going to pick up a babygate for the kitchen too and the only one is in Postfalls so better get moving. Love you all and hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Oh, that is just too cute and funny about Kadin holding himself. I've always thought it would be an odd challange to raise boys since, as women, we have no experience in "that" department! lol. It was also precious to see Easton playing with the big boys. :)

Lindy said...

That is a sweet video. :) And LOL that is so funny about Kadin! I think that boys are the source of many of the funniest stories. :)