today we have a birthday party to go to so that should be fun. It Joei the little girl I babysit. She is turning 1 year old. Speaking of that can you believe that Easton with be 1 in only 2 months? Crazy!!!!
Last night I rearranged the living room. I don't know if I like it yet but there is only a few ways you can put things because of the shape of the room and our couches are so big.
on Thurs. Josh's car decided to not start. He thinks it might be the starter but it could be some kind of electical problem too. ugh!! With him working swing shift he has had to take the car. So I have been in the house for 3 days now and am glad to be going somewhere today. It is a bummer though because now we have to buy a new part which meansI can't get the baby gate for the kitchen. :( We really need both. The other day Easton was in the kitchen and before I could get to him he pulled one of my glass casserole dishes out and it shattered all over. Thank God he was not hurt but that was scarey!! What a pain money can be huh!?
anyway, I better get a move on it. I have to go get Josh out of bed and the boys dressed and ready. Love you all! Have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, I just realized something...I finally get to be at one of the boy's 1st Birthday Parties!!! The last one I was at was Kadin's, and I think that was the last birthday party I was able to be at! Wow...finally I get to be home. :D
Post a Comment