Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snowy day

Hello everyone. How is everyone doing today? Pretty good here although it is very cold and snowy. Yesterday it snowed ALL day. I think it finally stopped about 12am. We have had Storm warning all over the place and schools are even shutting down for the day. Crazy!
Then on top of all the cruddy weather, both our cars are broke down. :( We are borrowing a friends car which is a life saver. On Thur. of last week Joshs car decided not to start after he stopped to get gas. I had to go and tow him home. Then on Sun. night my car started to make bad noises. Josh though it sounded like it was out of oil. so he checked it and when he opened the oil pan, it was full. Not a good sign! So he called around and figured that there was an oil blockage somewhere so can't drive it any more. As you know Mon. Kadin has school and I had no car. That afternoon I had to drag Easton out in the snow and walk to go get Kadin. :/ It flat out sucked. Excuse the language but it did. I felt so bad for Easton and by the time I got home my foot was killing me. anyway, We can't get the red car running until Thur. when we take it in to get fixed. We have no idea what is wrong with the green car. So that has been our last couple days. Very irritating!!!
I was watching the Oprah show the other day and the subject was keeping the Earth green. It was very interesting and really got me thinking. They had a book on there called The Green Book. I really want it. Here is the site if your interested. http://www.readthegreenbook.com./
They were also talking about some organic cleaners and things that were very interesting and I am looking into that too. We are already doing alot of things to help the enviroment and didn't even know it so that is good. :)
Anyway, I better get going. Hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: