Friday, January 11, 2008

Depressing mood

I am SO tired today!! the last 3 days I have been up around 6 which I am not use too. :/ the first day i got up to babysit and they never showed. ugh.. there was a miscomunication so i was up for no reason and that just so happened that the boys slept in that day. :( Yesterday we got up early to take the car in to get fixed. When we started the car in the morning it wasnt making the bad sounds it was before and ran great. When we got to the repair shop Josh went in and talked to the guy and he said sometime they just do that. Its called cavitating. As it was explained to me is is when there are air bubbles in the oil as it gets to the lifters which means there is no oil getting in at that time. I guess it is pretty common is Subarus and the guy said not to spend money it if it is fine now but if it does it again to bring it in. this is good news but sort of frustrating. Its like I spent all week in the house doing nothing and going stir crazy for nothing. URRR! :P Ahyway, since we didn't have to pay for thecar getting fixed we were able to get the baby gate we needed for the kitchen. It is nice to have one but Easton sure was mad. :) Now we just need to get the green car running which might be a challenge as it has been parked out front for about a weel or more and is COVERED in snow. The snow plow went through and there is so much snow that there is a burm up to the driverside window so you can't even really get to it. :D It is crazy how much snow we have and it is suppose to snow again tomarrow.

Today I am babysitting Joei. She has started walking so hopfully Easton will watch and learn too. Right now they are eating breakfast. Joei in the highchair and Easton in the exosaucer. :) We are in need of a booter seat now that I will be babysitting 3 times a week. :) We are also in desparte need of a new carseat for Easton. He is to big for the other one and I feel so bad when I have to put him in it. :( He cries because it is tight but there is nothing I can do about it. We simply can't afford one right now. I am very stressed out about the whole thing. The cheapest one that we have found is at Walmart for $80. what are we going to do??

The other day I read that Holly is going to fly into Sea Tac instead of Spokane which was a little disappointing too. I was so hopping she would fly here and stay with me while Josh is gone helping Tim. :( I am glad she gets to see her family but still disapointing for me.

Tim V. is coming over on Sun. so that should be good to see him. Unfortantly Lindy is not coming as she is going with Dar to the coast. :( Another bummer. why is it that no one wants to come and see us? (including my family) No one has come to visit us in a LONG time!! I can't even remember the last time Lindy and Tim were here. Ah well...

Anyway, Josh has started his new schedule of 2 days, 2 swing, 2 off. He has today and tomarrow off. It seems to be working well. He also has started his math class. It started last week. He hasn't said to much about it yet. I think it is to early to tell if he likes it or not.

I have included a video of Easton walking with his toy. He loves to walk around the house with it. He still won't walk on his own but its a start. :)


Also he has started teething on the bottom. He already has 4 on top and 2 on bottom and it looks like he is getting 2 more on the bottom. He is also 10 months old now. he is getting so big!

Kadin has school today and they are planning on going out side to play in the snow so that should be fun. He is really looking forward to it. :)

Another piece of good news is that my Aunt Vicki is determined to stop smoking. She has been smoking since she was a young teen so you could imagine how hard it is going to be. She has tried before and failed. She got this new medicine that is suppose to help you quit so please keep her in your prayers.

on the bad news side, I found out that my dad is borderline asofigus (sp?) cancer. :( I don't know details because I had to press just this little info out of him. Please keep him in your prayers too.

Anyway, I better get going. TTYL!

1 comment:

Tim and Holly said...

I promise, when we are neighbors, I will come and visit you! :) I decided to fly into Seattle for several reasons. First is to see the extended family...I figure that since we will be living close by each other, and see each other all the time, I should sneak in the chance to see them when I can! Secondly, I don't want to displace Kadin from his bed, and I also don't want to sleep on the floor or couch because my back has been hurting me lately and as far as I know, I'll have beds all across the state this way! :P Finally, I'll have the cat with me and it would be much easier just bringing her to Mom's and Dad's straight away without having to deal with her (I'm not supposed to clean litter boxes while pregnant) at your house, and make you sick to boot!
But like I said, when we're neighbors you'll get sick of seeing me! :)
<3