This is the hill formed buy shoveling the driveway and walkways.
Isn't that crazy!! Kadin had so much fun though!!! Down the street from us these people made a giant snow man. It was crazy! I will have to take a pic of it. It is as tall as their house and has a sleding hill off of it. Its pretty cool.
Sat. I went to a birthday party for the dausghter of a good friend. it was fun but I wasn't able to stay long. I went to Cour d' Alene to the Orchastra with my Aunt. It was awsome!! I ended up staying the night there becasue the roads were so bad and it was dark so I couldn't see well. I came home Sun. and then that evening we went to a friends house for dinner. It was fun too. It was nice to have a break from the kids for a while and have some fun. I am RARELY without the kids so it was nice although when I came home I was so happy to see the boys. :) We had a fun weekend.
Here is the cake I made for the birthday party.
It was fun to make this cake as I have never made a girly cake before. this is what she told me she wanted so I did my best. I amd so use to making, cars, dinosaurs, guitars etc.. :) It was great fun! I can't wait to do another one. :) Well, better get moving. TTYL!!
4 comments:
What a great cake! You should get your name out there as a cake maker. You might just get a little business going, what with all the kids in your area.
Love,
Marlene
That is a beautiful cake, Amber!
This cake is absolutly wonderful. Your Mom used to make such beautiful cakes, too!! I agree with Marlene, you should get your name out there for making these cakes. Why not get paid for something you like to do. Love Ya!
This cake was amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this cake for my daughter. It was so good too. I don'tknow what you do to make them taste so good, but I do agree you need to market this talent. Give it some thought, I don't mind helping designing whatever we need to get flyers out there! How awesome would it be for you to open your own bakery specializing in cakes?
Post a Comment