Well, today is cold and suppose to snow again. :( It is suppose to snow almost all week. The news said that on Sunday alone we could 3 -5 inches. :/ Yuck!!!
Today is another birthday I am going to. She is turning 16 and is very excited. I made the cake for her and it turned out pretty good. I hope she likes it. She wanted a girly castle so that is what she got. :) then after the party I am going to Cour d 'Alene to the orchestra with my Aunt. I am very excited. I haven't done anything like that in a LONG time so it should be fun. Josh will be home around 3 to watch the boys. The party starts at 5 so we wont see each other for very long but he has Sunday off so that is good.
On Sunday we were invited to a friends house for dinner. I am excited! :) And I am glad Josh has that day off to come with us.
the boys are doing good. I had to take Kadin to the doc. yesterday because he had a large red sore on the back of his leg and it had been there for 3 weeks and was not getting better. Then the other night I noticed that he had another small one on the front of his leg. The doc said he thought it was eczema. I am glad it is nothing worse then that. They gave us some cream to put on it so we will see how it does.
Easton is doing better. His teeth aren't bothering him as much so that is a relief for all of us. :) Poor guy!
Josh is doing good. He is working hard on his math class. He also has been racking his brain trying to decide what our future holds. Air force, FAA, etc.. Our 4 years is up next year so we need to start thinking of what we are going to do. I can't believe it has been almost 4 years already! Man, how time flys!!
Well, better get going. The boys are done with breakfast so time to start the day. TTYL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ack, poor Kadin. Eczema is such a pain! :/ Does the doctor have any idea what could be causing it? It's also such a pain to track down the source. I still haven't figured out what exactly is causing my latest bout of eczema. Just keep that guy well moisturized, and don't let him take really hot showers and harsh soaps. I use Dove and that seems to help.
Love you!
Post a Comment