I found this quote and thought I would share it. I love it!
Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet.
I don't remember where I found it or who wrote it but I really like it.
Anyway, I babysat a new kids this morning. he went to school at 8:20 so now it is just my little family. Kadin has school today too. Easton is extra fussy today. :( He had 2 bottom teeth break through last night so hopefully the pain will end soon. He now has 8 teeth! Crazy!
Well, my sister Tara just called and preceded to call me a hipocrit and that people just can't talk to me. Of course I have my opinions but I have never told her what she can and cant do. That is not my place. And it of course is my fault that we haven't seen each other in 2 years. AHH!! so frustrating!
well I don't feel like writting anymore and I have to get Kadin ready for school. TTYL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not to make excuses for Tara, but maybe she is having a bad day. I know you have been a wonderful sister to her and if she didn't think she could talk to you, then why did she call?
I'm so excited about you getting another babysitting job. Every bit helps. Take Care!!
Post a Comment