Sunday, January 20, 2008

snow drifts nad birthday parties

It is crazy outside!!! We woke up to about 2-2 1/2in. of snow and the wind is blowing like crazy! The wind has made drifts in the back yard that go about half way up the fence and we can't open the garage door due to another drift blocking it. I wonder how Josh did getting out of his parking spot this morning? (he is working)
Yesterday we went to a birthday party. It was really fun. The theme was Star Wars and she had Darth vador come and visit. :) It was cool! They played a game where tey had to wrap a teammate up like a mummy and a game where you had to run and sit on the balloon to pop it. It was funny. Next weekend is her daughters birthday party so we will be going to that too. I am making the cake for her. Here are some pics of the party.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Its too bad I don't live over there, I could have come in my Jedi costume
:-(