Friday, January 18, 2008

concerned

Yesterday we took Easton in for is well child checkup. We got him caught up on his shots as he was behind a little and then got all his percentages.
Weight: 18.1lbs 5%
height: 28.3in 8%
Head: 17.8in. 28%

I am a little concerned with his wieght. The doc said it was nothing to worry about now but of course being a mom, I am worried. Kadin was always in the 75-90% so I never had to deal with anything. i don't know if I should be worried or not. I called Lindy and asked her opinion and she has helped alot. If anyone else has anything they would like to share I would be happy to hear it.

Josh is in a bad mood today. :( We ordered his math book last week and it still isn't here. That means his already behind 2 weeks and missed a test already. I have tried to contact the seller but they wont write me back. :/ So that is a bummer.

Kadin is doing good. We went through all his toys last night and thouraly cleaned hs room. I brought his car rung up from downstairs and he is loving his room now. :) We got rid of SO MANY toys last night. It is amazing what they can accumulate.

Well, better get going. TTYL!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the weight thing as long as he's developing fine elsewhere. Gwen wasn't even on on the weight charts most of the time until nearly 18 months!

Our pediatrician told us that someone has to make up the high and low ends of the chart for there to be an average and that made a lot of sense to me :)

You know, I wouldn't have guessed that little guy to be on lightweight side. He looks strong and sturdy and well fed.

DARALYN said...

I thought for sure that he was bigger than Kadin was all this time! Easton's just so sturdy and porportioned like a big child.

The wind is howling here, too, and I'm snowed in until it stops and I can get it plowed opened...

Drifts are fun to play "snow cave" in but they need to be watched. Recently an 8 year old suffocated after a snow drift she was digging in colapsed on her and no one realized until it was too late...

Enjoy!