Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wed.

Today I am baby sitting Joei again. She is walking now and it is so cute! I hope that Easton will learn from her. :)

Last weekend we went to a birthday party so I included some pics below. We have another one to go to this weekend. Its crazy, we have had a birthday every weekend for the last 3 weeks.

For some good news, I got another babysitting job. Its another person that works in the tower. She has 2 kids, girl 7 and a boy 6. I will watch them before school nad when she works swing shift. Its 4 days a week at $8 an hour. I am so glad we will have a little extra income.

Both the cars ar running now but the red car sometimes makes that sound still. One day it will sound terrible and the next it is fine. What a pain in the bum!! Josh said to just drive it and if it blows up, oh well. :/ I don't really like that idea but I really need a car so I will have to drive it.
Well better get going. Joei just got here. TTYL

No comments: