yesterday and today is very stormy here. The wind got up to 50 mph! There are hwys closed because of snow drifts. It is pretty insane.
Last night we had spaghetti and Easton was being so funny I had to take a video. He makes that cheesey smile I am always talking about.
Speaking of having spaghetti, I made homemade sauce and I was very nervouse. But it turned out great. I was very surprised and will be making it again. Josh said he likes it better then the store bought stuff so thats good.
On Monday we are taking the car in to get fixed. It is still making that sound from the lifter so we are just going to take it in. Get it fixed once and for all.
Well That is about all thats happening here. Hope everyone has a good day! TTYL!
1 comment:
Aw, this made me smile. What a nice evening all together. :)
Post a Comment