It has been and interesting day and its only 10pm. At 7:00 Easton woke up so while we were waiting for Joei to get here we cuddled on the couch. Kadin woke up about 15 min. later and joined us. Easton was half asleep on my lap when all the sudden he threw up all over us. :( So I got everyone changed (including myself) and just in time for Joei to be at the door. Joie was very fussy this morning and cried when her mom left. then we had breakfast and Joei had a HUGE blow-out diaper and her mom didn't bring any extra clothes. :/ I got her all cleaned up just in time for Easton to have a blowout. Ugg... So I got him cleaned up and put all the clothes in the washer. Then about a half hour later I went down to change the laundry and come to find out, somehow, a diaper had gotten in with the clothes. :( There was jgel stuff all over the clothes. All of this happened in about a 2 hour time period. Man!!! I am still in good spirits, thanks to the Lord, but am curious of what is going to happen next. :)
Josh had yesterday and today off. It had been nice having him home. Night before last I only got 3 hours of sleep because Easton was upset all night. I was so thankful Josh had the day off. He took over so I could take a nap.
We haven't done much since Joei has been here and it is hard to fit 3 carseats in the car. We are both chompin' to get out of the house. We will have to find something to do when Joei leaves. although now it is snowing. Hopfully it won't last!
Yesterday Easton was playing roll the ball with Josh. It was so cute! Here is a video of it.
Isn't this funny?!
Well I better get going. got to give the kids a bath. TTYL!
No comments:
Post a Comment