Well it has been a while since my last blog. The boys and I went to the coast to see Holly come home and Josh went to Georgia to drive back with Tim. They had a good trip. they went through 12 states including Georgia and Washington. Pretty crazy!
it is great Having family here with us. Holly and Tim came over last night and we watched a movie. It was called Beowolf. I was not a big fan, Tim didn't say much, but Josh and Holly thought it was cool. it was a little gross with a monster tearing people in half and Beowulf tearing out a dragons heart with his hand, etc. Like I said, not a big fan. :)
Tonight they are coming over again. We are going to have dinner and movie. Should be fun.
Can you belive Eastons birthday is on Wed. ??? Crazy!! I can't believe he is going to be 1 year old already.
Well, sorry so short but I have to get moving. Alot to do and so little time. TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment