Sunday, March 2, 2008

Eastons walking

We are so excited!! Easton was walking last night! It was so cute, he just got up by himself and started walking across the livingroom. We would clap and be excited and we picked him up to say good boy and he would fight because he wanted down to keep walking. It was Awsome. I posted a short video of it. Right before his 1st birthday too. :)

today we are getting ready for church. We are going back to our old church. We like it alot better there and Kadin does too. So anyway I better get going. Hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

WOOOHOOO! Way to go, Easton!! :D I can't wait to witness it myself this weekend!

DARALYN said...

What a precious thing to see and Kadin is such a proud brother, too, and so helpful. Awesome!