For our anniversary last yesterday we had a great day. First we went to church at 11:00 and got home about 1:00. We had lunch and Easton laid down for his nap. Kadin Josh and I played a game together and then I laid down to take a little snooze. I was awaken by Kadin dripping water on my head. :/ Little bum!! When I got up Easton was up and running around. Kadin decided to go outside and play in the snow so Josh got out his guitar and played a little. It was nice to hear him play again. Easton really enjoyed it too, just standing there staring in awe at his daddy. It was so cute. Later Easton wanted to try and play so he sat next to daddy and grabbed away at the strings. It made him smile from ear to ear. Then around 6 we left to go have dinner at the Outback. Wahoo!!! The last time we ate there was when we bought our house. :) The boys came with cause we didn't have a sitter but it was fun and Kadin loved the decor of crocodiles, kangaroo signs and boomerangs. :) He was so excited!!
At the end of our dinner we were sitting there talking and Kadin decided he was going to make long straw by connecting two straws together. Then he tried to give Easton some pop with this straw and it was funny. We got home about 8:45 and both the boys were sound asleep. ( 45 min past bedtime) We put them to bed and then cuddled on the couch to watch TV. It was a good day!
Here are some pics of our day if you are interested. :)





At the end of our dinner we were sitting there talking and Kadin decided he was going to make long straw by connecting two straws together. Then he tried to give Easton some pop with this straw and it was funny. We got home about 8:45 and both the boys were sound asleep. ( 45 min past bedtime) We put them to bed and then cuddled on the couch to watch TV. It was a good day!
Here are some pics of our day if you are interested. :)
This pic we thought was funny. We saw it when we were leaving the Outback! (burly Getto) LOL
3 comments:
Oh man, I wish I hadn't lost track of days and forgotten it was your anniversary or I would have volunteered to babysit the little guys. I am glad you guys had fun anyway though. Sorry about that! :/
Sounds like a good night... There use to be a make of car called a GTO. Too funny!
That sounds like a really nice day. :) We're going to have to check out that restaurant with you guys sometime!
Post a Comment