today it is cold and SNOWING!! Can you believe it? It is suppose to be spring for goodness sakes and it is snowing. Geesh!
Easton is sick. He has a bad cold and just miserable. Kadin has a cough but is getting over it now. Poor guys!
And as Daralyn posted in an email I am pregnant again! Pretty crazy!! This one was not planned so it was quite a shock! We are excited though. We are a little nervous as we just got done with all the nursery decorating and and everything and to have 2 in diapers is going to be tough. But we can do it I know. We figure I am going to be due either end of November or early December. That means we will have a child of every season except summer. :) Kadin fall, Easton Spring, and this one winter. How funny!
anyway, Easter was good. the boys had a lot of fun! Daralyn had made matching shirts for the 3 boys and they were so cute! Here is a video of Kadin and Cedric. Kadin was trying to launch Cedric off the bean bag. It was so funny!
Here are some pics of Easter too.
2 comments:
Congratulations on your surprise package! I am so excited for you both as there is something so cool about a baby that God has picked out just for you, at just this time, and knowing that He sent this child to fulfill His will. We can't wait to meet this new little one!
Love you much, Aunt Deanne
Post a Comment