Saturday, March 29, 2008

snowy Saturday :(

I can't believe we have about 3" of snow!!! It is almost April for goodness sakes!

We had a good time at Holly and Tims last night. It was so nice of them to have us over. I am so glad they are here! Easton has really taken to Holly and it is so cute! When we first arrived at their place Easton instantly wanted Holly and gave her hugs for a long time. I am so glad he is use to them now.


Not much else has been going on. Just feeling nausus. I still can't believe we re going to have another baby! Just crazy! Josh is now getting into the panic mode and worrying about how we are going to afford a bigger car and if he is going to reinlist. He is leaning more toward reinlisting now that there is a new one on the way, but we will see.


Here are some pics that I took. One is of Easton in a little chair. He LOVES this chair and always curles up in it with his blanket. :) The others are of Kadin playing in the new snow we got last night. :)

No comments: