Monday, April 14, 2008

morning sickness...uggg!!

Well, It has been a rough couple weeks. I have been so sick!!!! Last Thur. the 3rd, I started feeling queezy and icky. Then on Fri. it got really bad ans I started throwing up around 3pm. that lasted till Sun. When Josh took me into the urgent care. I was throwing up every half hour all weekend. :( The doc. looked me over and said what I already knew, that it was morning sickness but he thought I also had a little virus too and that I was dehydrated. They hooked me up to an ivy for about 1 hour and gave me some nausea meds and I started to feel better. I haven't thrown up since then but still fill icky. It is nice though to be able to function a little now. I was asctually able to go out and sit with the kids during the beautiful day we had Sat. . Sunday I wasn't feeling well again and spent most of the day sitting on the couch and sleeping. I wish this would just go away!


On a good note, Easton has learned some new things. He gives kisses now, closed mouth and everything :), and he has learned to make a shooting sound so he chases Kadin around shooting him with his little toy gun. It is so cute!! He has discovered that he loves to dance. Everytime a song comes on the tv he dances and now he has learned to stomp so he stomps and sweys back and forth. He also tries very hard to keep the beat of the music by clapping. He gets it sometimes but he tries really hard and it is cute!


Kadin is doing good and loves the nice weather we are having. He was outside all weekend playing with his friends in the neighbor hood. Yesterday he even managed to get a sun burn on his cheeks. :P He has been riding his bike like crazy. He just loves it!


On Sat. while I was feeling a little better we went for a little walk down the street. There was a yard sale. We scoree big. We got an area rug that looks brand new, a pack n play, a leaf blower, and a baby gate like the one Dar has that are connected all for $16. heres a pic of the rug. The rest is down stairs so don't have a pic. she only wanted $5 for the rug.
Well, today Kadin has school so I better get moving and get things together before I start feeling icky. Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

We missed you, but I am so glad to hear that you are feeling even just a little better! I love the pic of the rug and can't believe that she wanted so little for it...you really did score big. :-) Take care and I hope that each day you feel a little better and get a little more energy.

Lindy said...

Whoa, what a deal at the garage sale! I cannot wait for one of Easton's kisses. :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing more fun and exciting that a GOOD garage sale! That's a good-looking rug - and for such a good price too. Sure hope you're back to feeling better. Yes, indeed, we certainly missed you this last weekend. It's not the same without you all.
Love, Marlene