Thursday, May 1, 2008

ulta sound




Well, it has been a while since I have blogged. I am still fighting morning sickness. The last few days I have been feeling better but still have to take things slow.


Tue. I had my doc appointment and everything is good. She wanted me to have an ultrasound to see if there was one or two babies because I have been so sick. Yesterday I went and there is only one. :) And according to the measurements my due date is Nov. 29 which is what I said in the begining. :D So right now I am 9 1/2 weeks.




The boys are doing good. Easton is going through some kind of phase and is very fussy. He cries all the time and nothing that we do helps. Hopefully he will get through it soon. Kadin is doing good. He is outside most of the day and sleeps very good at night. :)




Josh is good. Hes been working hard on his schooling. Last night he was sitting at the computer for 6 hours working on a report. :( And he has to do it again tonight. uhg!!




Other then that not much going on. Here are the pics of the ultra sound. They are hard to see but it is the best I could do. Sorry!



You can see a hand and a foot. The heart rate was 175 and it was moving a little at the end of the ultrasound. so cute!!

Well, that is all for now.

2 comments:

DARALYN said...

So glaaaaad that you have been feeling better these past few days! It makes all the difference! The baby is SO sweet... looks like Josh :]

Mixed feelings about there being one instead of two :p

Anonymous said...

Good news about you feeling a little better! Am getting better at figuring out these ultrasounds 'cause I think I found the hand and foot 8}
Love, Marlene/Grammy