Friday, June 6, 2008

Eastons boo boo

Today we are getting ready to go to the coast. Kadin is VERY excited to see Ben and Jenni.:) He keeps singing a little tune of " Im gonna see Ben, Im gonna see Ben."



This morning Kadi nwas running around and pushed Easton down (he has been doing this for the last couple weeks ugh..) and when Easton fell he hit his eye right on the chair leg and now has a pretty good shinner. Poor guy! It looks a little like a rug burn with a bruise around it and it is swollen. :( He cried hysterically, but I think it was mor of being scared then hurt. Once he realized mommy and Daddy were there and his gaze caught something interesting he stopped crying and started playing again. Its kind of hard to see in the picture but I tried. :)




Well I did not get the ultra sound done. I am fed up with Doctors. I have been calling since Wed. trying to get ahold of these people and nobody calls me back and then I get transfered to the wrong place. What a mess!!! Well, After jsut writing that I got a call back finally and there was some kind of a mix up and I guess the nurse already made the appointment for me back on the 30th and no one called to tell me. rrr.... Anyway she said the soonest they could get me in is on June 24th. So I will be abour 17 weeks then so we should be able to tell the sex of the baby better. It seems so far away though. :P Ah well, at least it is finally taken care of.



Today is the base picnic so we will be going to that this afternoon. Hopefully the wind slows down a little by then. Also this morning Josh had PT (physical training) and locked his keys in the car. He didn't have phone so he had to walk home. After his shower I took him back to his car so he could go to work. I was surprised as Josh has never locked the keys in the car. Usually it is me that does that. So that called for a little teasing before he left. :)


Well I should get moving. Got to get started packing and get Kadin ready for school. See you all soon.

3 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Poor Easton. :/ That's a pretty good looking owy though! :)

Hey, I got an email from my phoenix spouse that the base picnic was canceled by the commander because of the unpredictable weather...I'll forward it to you. I was disappointed because that would have been fun.
I'll see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, for the world of boys again. Why is it that girls aren't constantly getting hurt? That's a pretty good shiner. Poor guy. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love,
Marlene/Grammy

Lindy said...

Oh, poor guy! I bet Kadin felt pretty bad too. :( Bruises for both the boys! Now let's see if we can get Cedric through today without getting a nice bruise to show off this weekend. :)