Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kadins bad day

It has been rainy and stormy out for the last few day. I went and bought some flowers to plant out side when it was nice out and the next day it rained and has not let up. I want to plant them so bad. Darn weather.
Not much has really been going on here. My doc is suppose to call today to let me know when my appointment will be for an ultrasound. We are excited as it is going to be a 3-D ultrasound. I will let everyone know when I find out. I was thinking that if this one is boy I don't think I will need another baby shower but if its a girl I will. We obviously have no girl stuff and I think everyone will want a shower just because of the excitement. :) I am having a feeling that it is a boy though. You never know for sure but I just have that feeling. We will see.

Well, yesterday Kadin had a pretty rough day. He got in BIG trouble because he lied to me. Then we went to Walmart to pick up a few things and while we were getting out of the car he got his finger shut in the door. The poor thing! His finger is very swollen and has a bruise all the way around it. It looks awful but he says it doesn't hurt to bad this morning it just feels funny. Then when we got home he was playing and he split his lip open. I felt so bad for him!!! So I asked him what he wanted for dinner and that he could have anything he wanted. He chose waffles so that is what we had for dinner. I gave them a bath and put them to bed. The poor thing was so tired and sore. Today he is doing good and just keeps saying how fat his finger is and that it feels funny and laughs about it. I think he is going to have fun showing it off at school today. :)

Easton is doing good. He is learning more things everyday. He is quite the character. He of course loves to follow and do everything that Kadin does. He also loves to watch daddy and help try to fix things. He is quite the little helper. He also has taken up wearing his cowboy hat and riding his rocking horse. It is so cute! Easton has also started to sleep through the night. He started this on his own and I am so glad. He has been making great progress with his sleeping. Next will be trying out the toddler bed but that will be a little ways down the road.

Josh is doing good. He is a little bored at work though. They have shut down the runway for maintenance so there isn't a whole lot to do. Its kind of stupid that they make them all go to work when there is no planes and nothing to do. But that is the Air Force and their bad scheduling and planning. Other then that he is doing good.

Yesterday the boys were wrestling with daddy. It was so cute so i took a video of it.


Well, I should probably get going. I am trying to finish up some projects for the baby shower and get laundry done. Hope everyone has a good day!

4 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Oh man, poor Kadin! I hope he has an accident free day today. :) I have to come over and see Easton riding his horse with his cowboy hat on sometime. That's cute stuff! lol. I also can't wait to find out what you're having...be it boy or girl it's exciting. I must say that you and Josh make boys well so we're thrilled with either one. :)
Love ya,
Holly

Lindy said...

Oh, Kadin! :( Isn't it weird how some days a ton of things go wrong? Poor guy. I can't wait to see him this weekend and see what's left of his finger bruise.

I can't wait to see Easton too! He seems to have a bigger personality every time I see him. :)

I am sooo excited to find out what you're having!!!!

Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DARALYN said...

After major infractions I always prayed with the child. Does 3 things: Increases child's understanding of God's care, help, and understanding. Calms the child's natural tendancy to rebel. Checks mom or dad's attitude.

What a day :)