This morning I had an ultrasound to check the fluid around baby. The fluid level is down to normal! YAHOOOO!! I am so relieved. Next week I will have another ultrasound to see how big she is. I am so curious, I hope this week goes by fast.
Last night was a good night. Grammy, Josh, and the boys came up. Then Holly and Tim showed up. Tim and Josh went to the gun show that was held at the fair grounds and had a blast. While they were gone Holly and Grammy stayed and we had a good chat. Easton was tired because he missed his nap so he was pretty grumpy. Kadin and I played with play dough for a while and then Easton flipped out so I had to try and calm him down which did not work. Then Grammy tried to calm him and was rocking him in the chair and was telling him a story. It was going well at first but didn't last long. :/ Daddy walked in the door and Easton started crying again. Josh held him for a while and he was better but he needed to sleep really bad.
Kadin got to go to a Hockey game on Sat. with a friend and loved it. He had so much fun. there was a few guys that slammed together and Kadin said it was Awesome. :) I am glad he got to go to something like that.
Anyway I better get going. Hope you all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad that fluid went down to normal. That is awesome that it is being processed through now. Pat your tummy and tell baby good job for me. :)
Love you.
GOOD JOB, BABY AND MOMMY! Such good news. Thank you for sharing it as it makes my week. Loving you!
HAPPY 31ST WEEK UNBIRTHDAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mj2nXj7hHE
Really good news, Amber!
This time in the hospital must feel like forever to you, Josh and the kids, but before you know it...home you'll be and after a short time, things will settle down to a routine for everyone again. It won't be long and it will all just be a faint memory in Kadin's mind and likely completly forgotten by Easton.
Love you, honey.
I am so glad that the fluid levels are down to normal and that Grammy is there to help you and Josh out at this time. It is a difficult time, but like Aunt Debbie said, things will soon be back to normal and the hardships of this time will truly be nothing more than a memory and a hurdle. What really counts in the pulling together and loving support that have come with it. Love you much, Aunt Deanne
Post a Comment