Hello everyone,
how is everyone doing today? We are doing good. Nothing has changed. Its good but frustrating too. They checked everything again the other day because I am really sore my lower abdomen down into the groin area. I am still dilated to a 1 and my cervix is getting thinner. Not by much but it is. My contractions have subsided allot and the fluid level around baby has gone down so that is great news. So now I just have to sit here and wait. :/
My friends have been great through this. My friend Amanda comes every Fri. and we watch movies and chat and she brings candy and popcorn. We have so much fun. Last time our friend Kristen came with her and we laughed so hard that night that the nurses were curious of what was going on and a few of them came in to see. It was fun and they didn't leave here until 2 am. So much fun. Then one night my friend Karen came up and we played Scrabble (one of my favorite games). My friends Destiny, Sheena, and Kate bring me goodies when they come which is great because the hospital food is not the greatest. :P Its also been great because my mom and dad call me about every day and I love it!!!! Also Daralyn calls about every night too and I get to see Josh and the boys every night. God has really Blessed me !!
The boys are doing ok. Easton has gotten use to me being gone but Kadin has started to break down a little more and always tells me he misses me.:( Everyone has been great and tries to distract him a little from the situation. Last weekend He went and spent the night with his best friend and this weekend Destiny is taking him to a hockey game. He has never been to one so that will be neat for him.
Josh is doing good. I am proud of him. He just got thrown into being a single parent all of the sudden plus work. He has done very well with it all. There are stressful times of course but he is doing good. I'm very proud of him.
Grammy is here this week so that will be nice for the boys and good break for Josh from driving them to child care and waking up really early. I haven't seen her yet but I think they are coming up tonight. Plus today is my friend Destiny's baby shower today which is sad I cant go but I am excited because they are having it at The Olive Garden and Amanda is going to bring me food from there when she comes up. YUMMY!! I cant wait! I LOVE the Olive Garden.
Anyway, I have to get going. Hope you all have a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amber,
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you. I know its hard to be cooped up in the hospital (not a fun place to be at all!), especially not really having a firm idea of when you get to go home. Just know you are doing the best thing for that little girl...every day, every week means the world of difference for her. I am so proud of you and Josh and the way you guys are dealing with this whole situation. God often brings us through times of suffering and trials to show us how much we need to rely on Him and to show us how strong we can be. Keep your spirits up and tell Josh I am proud of him for being a temporary single parent (I know that is really tough sometimes!). I have my whole community group praying for you guys. Love you, Becki
God blesses you and you bless us!
Post a Comment