Thursday, October 9, 2008

test

The protein test came back positive, which means there is a 50% chance I will deliver in the next 2 weeks. Which also means I have to stay here longer. The doc did say that if I make it to 34 weeks (I'm 32 right now) then he will send me home. That would be GREAT but nerve racking at the same time.
Anyway, that means more waiting. I know it is better the longer she is in there but I am so done with this. I want her out were I can hold her and go home. But I guess right now I just have to focus on these next 2 weeks.

Please keep praying for us and thank you all for all your support!!

2 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Wow...There always seems to be just enough going on to keep you in the hospital but not quite enough to give a definite yes or no on whether or not baby is going to come! That must be so frusterating. :/ I am so glad, though, that she has held on for so long. She's a determined girl - like her momma :)

Deanne said...

I am glad that they were able to give you a time frame as to when you can leave the hospital and head home. As tough as it is, two weeks is a definable time frame and it must give you some relief to know that your stay there will not go on and on. How sweet to know that you will soon be home with your sons and your new little daughter! How wonderful for your children to know that mamma loves them so much that she is willing to fight the long battle for their good. Love you all, Aunt Deanne